Excursion to the Esteros del Iberá from Buenos Aires or Iguazú
Iberá Wetlands from Buenos Aires. Located in the center of Corrientes, Esteros del Iberá is the most important wetland and water reserve in Argentina; it is also one of the paradises for nature lovers and photographers.
Its name comes from “Y vera” which means bright waters, attributed by the Guarani who lived in the region. Be it its name in a real or literal sense, the brilliant waters of Iberá captivate any traveler with its beauty, tranquility and genuine wealth.
To discover it, one of the closest accesses to the city of Corrientes is the Portal San Nicolás.
Iberá Wetlands from Buenos Aires in 2 days
- Transfer to the National Park
- A homemade lunch or snack
- National Park guide
- Fauna sighting and photographic safari.
- A kayak or canoe ride.
- Flight rate to Corrientes (From USD96-250 roundtrip) + Bus from Corrientes around USD20 roundtrip. The plane trip lasts 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Bus rate to Corrientes from USD115 roundtrip + Transfer from San Miguel terminal 7km away from the hotel by car USD15 roundtrip (3 people). The bus trip lasts 13 hours 45 minutes, the seat turns into a bed.
- Through a deposit of 30%.
- If you pay at USD, it is made through Wise or Western Union with a local transfer or deposit in the US or with a debit/credit card.
- If you pay in EUR it is in our local Wise bank account or Western Union. In both cases we will provide you with the account data.
- If you pay in ARS, it must be by local transfer/deposit in Argentina, PagoFácil, RapiPago.
Read more about Iberá Wetlands from Buenos Aires at argtour.com