Classified “first” in Latin America in democracy, peace and lack of corruption, The Economist has rewarded Uruguay as a country of the year in 2014. Its capital, Montevideo, has been classified since 2005 as the Latin American city with the most high quality of life.
Montevideo day tour from Buenos Aires
Its founding process takes place between 1724 and 1730. It was founded as a stronghold, next to the port on the Río de la Plata, in the great bay from where you can see the hill of Montevideo. During this period, its colonization stage began with the arrival of Spanish families from Buenos Aires and the Canary Islands.
Discover Montevideo, where almost 300 years span from colonial histories to the city of the 21st century. Its memories, music, aromas, architecture, cultural expressions and cosmopolitan tradition are reflected in a colorful sky that dialogues with the water that bathes its coast and its bay. It is a city that was built with travelers and visitors, that is why the joy of receiving visitors beats in the people of Montevideo. Montevideo does not have a favorite season of the year, it is rediscovered in each one: summer, autumn, winter and spring.
Montevideo day tour from Buenos Aires. Features
City tour in Montevideo with lunch.
Requirements to travel
- Health insurance.
- Passport or identity card (Mercosur).
- You do not need COVID vaccines or PCR tests.
- Buy your tickets to Montevideo from Buenos Aires here.
- Round trip tickets on the day.
- City tour for the day in Montevideo. Visit to the Shopping center.
- Lunch (without drinks) at “El Fogon” Restaurant).
- Travel assistance per day – “Includes Covid 19 Medical Assistance” – (1-CRJD1YF)
- Drinks during lunch, tips.