Tickets to best boat tour of Buenos Aires Delta
The Paraná River Delta has a length of 320 km and occupies 14 000 km2. The Tigre district Delta is a small part of the total; it is known as the first section of the Buenos Aires Delta. About 15,000 people inhabit the islands, they are the “isleños” (islanders).
UNESCO declared the second and third section of San Fernando Islands in the Buenos Aires Delta a biosphere reserve in 2000.
You will sail the beautiful rivers and channels of the Paraná River on a motor boat while enjoying the wonderful nature and the elegant residences built on dozens of islands. We will visit to the fruits & crafts market and have lunch in the city of “El Tigre” (optional).
The catamarans are larger and can only navigate the main rivers, they go and return the same way. Instead, motor boats can enter secondary rivers and make a more complete tour. Buy and book motor boat tickets here. The purchase is only the ticket without a guide, if you want to hire the full tour please get in touch.
- One boat every 40 min approx.
- Open from 12:00pm to 3:00pm approx. (Week-ends and Holidays 12:00pm to 05:30pm approx.)
What is included?
- 1 hour motor boat trip tickets.
- Tour of rivers and main channels of the inhabited part, not returning by the same route.
What is not included?
- Transfer to Tigre (ask for a quotation).
- Lunch (ask for a quotation).
- Private guiding.
Read more about Argentina at https://argtour.com/