Tickets to Montevideo Uruguay from Buenos Aires
Book at ArG Tour the city tour in Montevideo with lunch. Montevideo is 2 hours 15 minutes by ferry from Buenos Aires. If you wish to pay in pesos, the quote is in the Blue Dollar (Compra): https://www.ambito.com/contenidos/dolar.html
Day in Montevideo in Uruguay from Buenos Aires. Classified “first” in Latin America in democracy, peace and lack of corruption, The Economist has rewarded Uruguay as a country of the year in 2014. Its capital, Montevideo, has been classified since 2005 as the Latin American city with the most high quality of life.
What is included?
- Round trip tickets on the day.
- City tour for the day in Montevideo. Visit to the Shopping center.
- Lunch (without drinks) at “El Fogon” Restaurant).
- Travel assistance per day – “Includes Covid 19 Medical Assistance” – (1-CRJD1YF)
What is not included?
- Drinks during lunch, tips.
Requirements to travel:
- Health insurance not mandatory but suggested.
- Passport or identity card (Mercosur).
- You do not need COVID vaccines or PCR tests.
- Buy your ticket here.
Terms and conditions
Price expressed in US Dollars
Payment: Last minute bookings by credit card only through Wise
Modification: Not allowed
Validity of the ticket: For the schedule written on the ticket
Refund: Not allowed
Expiration extension: Not allowed
Change of ownership: Not allowed
No show: Loss of ticket
- Arrival at the port of Montevideo around 10:15.
- Transfer to Punta Carretas shopping.
- Free time to explore and then have lunch at the restaurant “El Fogón” inside the same mall.
- Around 13:30 the tourist bus leaves from the door of the Hotel Aloft, in front of the mall.
- The tour ends at the port close to the check-in time for the return trip.
The Montevideo city tour has 6 stops, where you can get off and stay until the next bus arrives, the guide explains very well what you are seeing and answers to your questions.
Route: We leave the Port -Old City- Plaza Indepencia – Downtown – “Tres Cruces-Carrasco” central bus station, Monument to the Carriage.
The tour continues with the Centenario stadium -Punta Carreta shopping, where we have lunch and on the next bus approx. 2 hours we return to the port all along the beautiful and very picturesque boulevard with its beaches.
The tourist bus is equipped with air conditioning which is very useful in December.
You will get a map with the route and schedules.